I checked out one of the Online auction sites for possible fundraising opportunities.
I have some beautiful pieces of art from Thomas Pergola and wondered if I could auction them off to raise funds for the GrooveAbility Grant.
I checked out an online auction platform called Bidding For Good that our local nonprofit radio station KPCW in Park City, Utah uses to raise funds and scheduled a meeting with a representative. We discussed the features, benefits and costs for online fundraising with their auction platform. Sarah was great to speak with and gave me the scoop.
- Online Fundraising platform
- Access to Foundations that are donors
- Access to Auction Pools where approximately 30% of sales/donations are often made.
Costs to Groove On UP:
- Annual cost ~ approximately $900.00
- Fee per item – approximately 9%
Can we afford it? Not yet. But overall, they seemed like a great company. If anyone would like to bid on the Tom Pergola Jellybeans piece in the featured photo, please complete the contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org